Monday, January 7, 2013

Yes, It's 2013!

The end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 has been such a blur.  We got sick, the whole family.  It has been an uphill battle.  It started with Daniel and Sam the middle of December.  Then, we thought they were getting better.  But Daniel got sick again on Christmas day.  He was on the sofa for 3 days.  Then I got sick.  I was in bed for 3 days.  During that time my parents arrived, hoping to spend some quality time with all of us.  But they ended up just taking care of the boys while I was sick...and then of course they got sick.  They spent about 3 days of their time here with us in bed as well. I felt so bad getting them sick.  Jeff got sick too, but not quite as badly as we did.  Then, Daniel and Sam got ear infections too, as we rang in the new year.  We are now improving.  But we are still coughing and blowing our noses several times a day.  I just want us all to be well again.  This sick stuff is just not fun. 

So I haven't had a chance to properly update my Resolutions for 2013.  Here they are:

1.  Run in at least 6 races this year.
2.  Donate at least 1 bag of items a month to charity (hopefully more than 1).
3.  Keep on blogging, ideally once a week.
4.  Spend more quality time with Jeff, perhaps a weekend away now and then.

Good luck in 2013!

When we weren't sick we were trying to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment