Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sam to Kindergarten

Last Monday was visitation day at TVA (Daniel's school) for Kindergarten.  We took Sam.  I was a little nervous leaving him.  I haven't left him any longer than a Sabbath School class or a 30 minute Kindermusik class without us being at least close by.  I think I was more nervous than he was.  But he went and did fine.  He played and went along with the rest of the visitors.  I just can't believe he's off to Kindergarten next year.  I'm excited and sad at the same time.  After we dropped him off, it was just Simon and I.  Again, it felt very strange and unfamiliar to just have one child to look after.  Not since the early days of Daniel's arrival have I been in this position before.  And so funny now how back then 1 child seemed hard and difficult to manage and this time around it was so easy.  I think Sam will be ready next fall, but will I?  Here's a look back at Sam.

6 Months-Busy Playing
12 Months-A Cool Rider
18 Months-A Walk Through Joshua Tree
2 Years-Building
3 Years-Exploring

No comments:

Post a Comment