Monday, December 17, 2012

End of Year Update

Here it is, the end of 2012.  I thought I'd take a look once again at my New Year's Resolutions and see how I did.  Here's a review of the resolutions:

1.  Run in at least 5 races this year
2.  Make a new recipe each week
3.  Update this blog more than once a month

1.  I'm happy to report that with the Jingle Bell run I did earlier this month, I was able to complete 5 races this year.  I ran in the Shamrock Run, the Bridges to Brews, Bloomsday, Hippie Chick and the Jingle Bell Run. 
2.  I did not make this happen this past year.  I'm not sure I even made it 1/4 way through 2012.  I found that I just didn't have the time to put into trying new recipes, and I would forget to look and get the proper ingredients needed each week.
3.  I think I was able to update this blog more than once a month.  So I guess #3 was a success.  Some months were better than others.

It's now time to start thinking about some resolutions for 2013.  I've got some ideas.  I'll be posting them in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment