Saturday, March 19, 2016

Heartbreaker Half

We are on Spring Break!  Yeah!  How nice to have some time off.  I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time much to blog.  So my goal in the next two weeks is to catch up on my blog writing.  So if you're interested, here's the first installment!

I'm going to back up and recap some of what we've been doing.  January we didn't do too much but work and school.  Then February came around.  And one of the things I did for February is sign up for a race at the last minute.  I have never done this race before, so it was a new race for me.  One of my friends was running it and suggested I run the race too (thanks Renee!).  It was called the Heartbreaker Half.  There is a Half Marathon and a 10K.  And it just happened to fall on Valentine's Day this year.  So Sunday morning I got up and ran the race.  It was rainy and cool, but it was still fun.  I did the 10K.  I've been training for the Shamrock Half, but at the time I wasn't ready for a half marathon.  I'm not sure if I would do it again, since the weather will probably always be bad, but it was fun to try something new and run a race in February.

Here are some pics:

Renee and myself

Travis and Donald ran too!

No comments:

Post a Comment