Friday, March 7, 2014

Mr. Simon

My 3rd child, Simon, hangs out with me during the day.  He's only 3, and I haven't rushed to put him in preschool.  I'm glad he's home with me.  He's such a funny guy.  I really enjoy (and did enjoy) this stage in the life of my children.  I remember liking this age with Daniel and Sam too (my other boys) who are now 5 and 7.  Since Simon is my 3rd child, I sometimes wonder what life would have been like if we had decided not to have a 3rd child.  I can't imagine life without him, and I'm so glad we decided on having a 3rd!  Simon is quite different from his brothers.  Although he started out his life rather clingy, he quickly became very independent.  He's also very opinionated.  He likes getting attention from others and will do what it takes to get a reaction from someone, whether that is saying something funny or smiling and pretending like he never has a bad day in his life!  I say, he's my little ham, because he seems to pick up on what people want him to do and he tries to do that to his best ability.  He says funny things like, "tell me the truth....I mean the real truth" or "I want to be with you all day" or "me tired" when clearly he's not tired.  There was a time when he didn't like having his picture taken, but that has since changed.  Just the other day he asked me to take his picture, and so I did.  Here are some recent pics of my sweet Simon.

Wanting me to take his picture.

Wanting to see himself in Grandma's phone.

Enjoying some fish.

Silly

Sabbath School Sunshine

Fell asleep while hanging out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment