Friday, March 21, 2014

Busy, Busy

Wow!  This week has been really busy for me.  I've been subbing since Tuesday.  And while I enjoy the subbing, it doesn't allow for me to have much energy or time to get things done here at home.  And tonight I am busy packing for our trip to Seattle.  I know it will be fun, and I am looking forward to some relaxing time with my family.  It's just very busy.

I just wanted to mention a couple of things we did last weekend.  On Sunday I ran in the Shamrock 15K Run.  I was pleased with myself for beating last year's time.  And the weather wasn't very cold.  It only sprinkled a little at the beginning of the race and a little at the end.

Before the Race

The start line

People ready to run!


Later that night we took the boys to their first Trailblazers game.  We got to sit in box seats which were really nice.  We also got free snacks!  Daniel and maybe Sam were able to handle it, but Simon quickly got tired and was done at about the end of the first quarter.  Still we had fun!

Jeff, Daniel and The Finger

Simon, ready to cheer!

Sam, working on his cheer!


On Monday we had our traditional green dinner in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  We ate salad, cabbage, spinach cheese ravioli with pesto, bread, lime jello, limeade and green sprinkled cupcakes.

Ready to eat green!

And Simon got a haircut!


Have a great weekend and week, wherever life takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment