Monday, June 4, 2012

The Close of a Chapter

Daniel is finishing Kindergarten this week.  For some reason, I find myself getting emotional knowing that he will be done with this and will be moving on.  I thought I wouldn't get emotional until my last child went through all of his "lasts'.  But I find myself thinking back to the beginning of the year and seeing all that Daniel has learned and become.  He has accomplished a lot, and I am very proud of all he's done.  At the beginning of the year he wrote his name in all caps.  Now he has learned to write in lower case too.  And he can write his last name as well.  He has learned to tie his shoes.  He has learned to read.  His penmanship and coloring skills have gotten better.  Here's a look back at the year.

First Day

Singing for the Fall Concert

His Turkey Project

Christmas Concert

Mother's Day Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment