Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Resolution Update

Here we are, the middle of April.  And I thought I would check to see how my resolutions are coming.  I figured by this point I'm either keeping them, or I'm not.  Here's a review of what they were:

1.  Run in at least 5 races this year
2.  Make a new recipe each week
3.  Update this blog more than once a month

Number 1: So far, I've run in 2 races, and I am signed up for 2 more.  I think there's a good chance I can keep this one.
Number 2:  I've not made a new recipe every week, it's been more like every other week.  When we make our menu at the beginning of each week, a couple of times I've forgotten to factor in a new recipe, so then I try to make up for it and remember it the next week.  I'll keep working on this one.  Although I think I would be more realistic to say 2-3 new recipes a month.
Number 3:  I have updated this blog more than once a month, but I was really hoping to update it at least once a week.  I think I've fallen somewhere in the middle.  I will keep trying with this one too, and see if I can update the blog more often.

Not bad, overall.  At least I've not given up on them quite yet.  I find it fun and challenging to set new goals for myself and try to keep them.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment