Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Baby

Tomorrow is August 20, 2011.  It was on that day in 2010 that I gave birth to my third son, Simon Lee.  I can't believe his first year of life has already passed me by.  I knew it would go by fast.  I tried to savor all of those first days, first weeks, first few months.  But to be honest, he was by far my most difficult baby, and so a small part of me wanted him to grow up just to get through it.  And as I look at him, I'm so proud of how far he's come.  Yes, he was demanding as a baby, what baby isn't?  And with two other children to look after, there were some days when I wondered if I would make it through the day or night.  Now, I can't imagine my life without him.  He has added so much to my life.  Happy First Birthday Simon!  I love you so much!
A Few Hours Old

1 Day Old

1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months Old

5 Months Old

6 Months Old

7 Months Old

8 Months Old

9 Months Old

10 Months Old

11 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment