Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Birthday and a Little More

This year for my birthday, we celebrated the night before.  Because on the actual day, Jeff and the boys packed up for a week long camping trip to the Olympic National Park.  So the night before, we met with Jeff's parents and went out to dinner.  Then we came back home and had cake and I got to open a couple of presents.  It was a very nice birthday.




The next day, Jeff and the boys left.  I spent that week cleaning out my classroom and working at school.  And that weekend, I flew to California to see my sister Laura.  While in California, I also got to see Michelle, Lori, Nathan, their new baby, and Michelle and Nathan's parents.  It was fun to catch up with them.




The next day, Laura and Gary drove me out to see their property in Nevada.  It was really fun to see what they are doing out there and where they will soon be living.  It's very pretty, and they've done a lot of hard work out there.







No comments:

Post a Comment