Monday, September 7, 2015

Simon Turns 5!

On August 20, Simon turned 5 years old.  Again, I say, where has the time gone?  I can't believe when I look at him he's 5 already.  He's getting so big.  But I also say, he will always be my baby!

Back When he was 2 1/2
He started out the morning by opening some gifts from his grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins from Idaho.  Daniel and Sam were happy to help.  Then he had lots of fun playing with his new toys!

Ready to Open

Opening (I love the expression on his face)

Brothers Helping

Thank you!
Later in the day he had his 5 year well-check visit with the doctor.  And he checked out nice and healthy.  He had to have shots, but he was very brave and only cried a little.

In the afternoon, Jeff came home early from work and took the boys to Grandma Youker's house to swim and celebrate.

That night we went out to dinner with the grandparents and aunt and uncle from Portland, and celebrated a little more.  I think he had a great day.

Singing Happy Birthday

Making a Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment