Friday, May 8, 2015

Random Stuff

I'm sitting outside, enjoying the sunshine.  We are having some nice weather right now.  My parents are visiting from Coeur d'Alene.  My mom took the boys to the park.  It's nice to have a few quiet moments to myself.

I've been subbing again.  I subbed the last 3 days.  It was the same class I subbed for before, when I did the 3 weeks of subbing.  They are a great class, and I knew the routine, so it wasn't too hard.  I had a lot of fun.

This weekend is Mother's Day.  It's also Sam's birthday on Tuesday, so we will celebrate both on Sunday.  Looking back, when Sam was born, I didn't fully comprehend that every Mother's Day we would celebrate the day together.  I don't mind, I hope he doesn't mind either.

I'm running the Hippie Chick tomorrow.  I should probably be a little more concerned, but for some reason I'm not.  I think I'm prepared.  Although I was a little sick last weekend, so I didn't run my long run last weekend.  And I've been taking it easy this week to be strong for tomorrow.  Hopefully I won't get too tired.

Here are just some random picks of us in life.  I hope you have a great weekend!  Cheers!

Simon's class on a field trip to Albertson's

Daniel's class on a field trip to OMSI

Us...on a recent hike

Sam & Simon on a recent day to OMSI





No comments:

Post a Comment