Monday, March 23, 2015

Shamrock Run Weekend Part 1

The weekend of March 14 and 15, my family came to visit.  My parents drove over from Coeur d'Alene, my sisters, Laura and Cheryl, along with Laura's husband Gary, flew here as well.  My sisters decided a few months ago that they wanted to run the Shamrock Race with me.  

It was really great to have everyone here.  We had a nice time.  On Friday, we went down to the Convention Center to pick up our packets and walked around a bit.  




Then we came home.  The weather was decent (meaning not raining) so we sat outside and visited.



On Saturday we decided to take Max and go downtown.  Even though it was raining, we walked down to 23rd and looked in a few shops.  We had ice cream at Salt and Straw.  Next we walked to Powell's Bookstore and browsed a few books.  A man was making flowers out of napkins and paper cups.  He gave one to Sam.  Then we walked to dinner.  Finally we headed back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment