Monday, May 21, 2012

Sam Turned 4!

Little Sam is not so little anymore.  He's getting to be such a big boy, sometimes I can't believe it.  His birthday was May 12, and we celebrated it with our family.  I look at him now and see how he has gotten taller.  He is able to do more for himself.  He talks a lot more.  And he wants to know how everything works.  That's just Sam. 
For his birthday, I had my run in the morning, and then the afternoon we focused on celebrating for Sam.  My parents were in town and Aunt Debbie joined us as we went to the zoo.  It was a beautiful, sunny day.  The boys really love riding the zoo train, so that was part of our day too.  Later that day we went out to eat at McMenamens.  The boys love the tator tots!  We were able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine even more.  After that, we came home and had cake and opened presents.  I think Sam had a good day.  Here's a look back at Sam over the years.

Birth

1st Birthday
2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment