Monday, January 30, 2012

A Resolution Update

So here we are at the end of January, finishing the first month of 2012.  To recap, at the beginning of the month, I made a few resolutions.  They were:

1.  Run in at least 5 races this year
2.  Make a new recipe each week
3.  Update this blog more than once a month

So far, I've still only signed up for 2 races, but I think I have mapped out my other 3 choices, so I think that resolution is doable.  As for the new recipe, this one has been a little more difficult.  One week, I had to make 2 new recipes because I missed one the week prior.  But I want to keep on schedule, if I can.  And for this blog, I've been averaging at least a blog a week this month.  So that's not too bad.  I tend to always want to write the "perfect" blog, although I don't even know what that is, so then I put off writing it because I don't know what to write.  I need to just write and not worry about it.  Perhaps that will get easier in time.

On another note, we had a fun play date with our friends Owen and Nora this past weekend.  I meant to take more pictures of the fun, but I guess I was too busy talking to Loren (their dad) to take pics.  I did manage one of Daniel and Owen sitting down to have lunch.  Anyway, it was fun, and I hope we can play with them again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment