Monday, January 9, 2012

A Little Look Back

Christmas Time this year was very busy for us.  I am a little behind in posting pics from our Christmas.  So I thought I would take this opportunity to highlight some of our fun from Christmas this year.  We celebrated Christmas Eve with Grandpa & Grandma Y., Aunt Debbie & Uncle Todd, & Aunt Cheryl.  We hosted everyone over here, exchanged presents & had a nice meal.  On Christmas day we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Y.'s house.  All of the extended family who could make it joined us for a yummy dinner and catching up and visiting.  Then, the day after Christmas, my parents drove over from CDA.  We had one more exchanging of presents.  So we were really able to spread the joy of Christmas out over 3 days.  The boys had so much fun, and it was really great to see everyone.

Uncle Todd & Aunt Debbie

Simon models his new hat

Daniel checks out his next gift

Jeff & I on Christmas day

Sam sits down to enjoy some dinner

Daniel with his cousins

Grandma C. with Simon

A little blurry, but I love the look on his face

Grandpa C. with Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment