Monday, November 14, 2011

A Past Look

About a month ago, I attended my 20 year high school reunion from Upper Columbia Academy.  It's hard for me to believe that I've been out of high school for 20 years.  20 sounds like such a big number, and yet I really don't feel as old as it sounds.  I remember when I was in high school and saw people coming back for their 10, 20, or 30 year reunions.  I thought they were so old.  Now, I guess it's my turn to be considered old, although I certainly don't feel it.

I went a couple of days early to spend some extra time with some friends.  It was so neat to see people that I hadn't seen in a long time.   I found it very comfortable to start conversations with my former classmates, although I haven't talked to some of them in years.  It was interesting to hear about what life has been like for them over the years.  I also really enjoyed seeing the children of my classmates.  When I stop and think about it, it seems so weird that now we are raising kids and preparing them for life in high school and beyond.

Here's a look at our reunion.

Our Class at the Reunion

Me, Hannah, Tiffany & Kristin

Hannah & I

No comments:

Post a Comment