Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Visit from the Roberts

At the end of last April, my sister Cheryl along with her husband Kent and 2 kids, Justin and Emma, drove over from Coeur d'Alene, ID for a visit.  They arrived late Friday night.  On Saturday, we enjoyed the day by going to the zoo.  We had fun seeing many of the animals.  That night we went out to dinner in downtown Portland.  On Sunday, we went to OMSI.  They had a great Lego Exhibit, which I will talk about in my next blog.  We had a late lunch/early dinner at some nearby food carts.  Monday morning they left.  We had a nice visit, and I'm so happy they were able to come see us.

Sam, Waiting for MAX

My sister and I

Simon, Emma and Sam on the MAX

Sam, Daniel, Simon and Emma at the Lego Exhibit

Emma, Sam and Simon building legos

All of us eating at the food carts

No comments:

Post a Comment