Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pacific Crest/Sunriver Weekend Saturday

Saturday was another fun day out at Sunriver on the Pacific Coast weekend.  I signed up to do a half marathon which was that morning.  It was a cold, clear morning.  It was only about 45 degrees at the start of the race.  But it was a bright sunny morning.  I was a little nervous about how I would do because Sunriver is at a higher elevation.  But I did well, considering and finished under 2 hours which was my goal.  I think my time was 1:54.  So I felt good about that.

My after race snack
Later that morning, the boys did a bike ride.  That afternoon we went to SHARC, which is a community water park and pool.  The kids also climbed a rock wall.  We had ice cream in the afternoon, and the kids had fun riding their bikes around.

Daniel at the top

Simon

Kids climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment