Saturday, January 9, 2016

Getting Our Christmas Tree

So I know I'm a little behind.  I got so busy during the Christmas season, I thought I might never have time to blog again.  But it's the new year now and I'm trying to get back into it again.  I actually have quite a few posts I want to talk about, so hopefully I will get caught up in the next few weeks.

This post is about when we went and got our Christmas tree.  We go to a local Christmas tree farm, not too far from here.  My parents were visiting, so they went with us this year.  It was a cold day, but sunny which was nice.  We walked around until we found the right tree.  Then Jeff cut it down.  After that, we waited by a bonfire and drank hot chocolate while they tied the tree onto the car.  Then we drove home and had a fun time decorating it and putting it up in the living room.  I hope you enjoyed your Christmas season too this past year!

Sam

Simon

Sam, Daniel, Simon

Jeff cutting, Grandpa holding

Enjoying hot chocolate and the fire

Ready for the Star

Simon Puts the Star on the Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment