Sunday, June 28, 2015

End of the School Year

It's hard for me to believe that the school year is over.  Where has the time gone?  Lots of people asked me, "Are you ready to have them home all summer?" to which my reply was, "I don't mind having them home, but I'm not ready to have them done with school and for the time to have gone by so quickly."  No longer do I have a 1st grader or a 3rd grader!  Now, I have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader. (Fortunately Simon will do preschool again, so at least that stays the same!)

At the end of the school year, the school had a fun field day.  It was a nice warm day, and the boys enjoyed playing in the water.  Also, Simon had a preschool promotion that he took part in.

Daniel, Field Day
Daniel, Field Day
Simon, Field Day
Sam, Field Day
Simon, Preschool Promotion
Simon, Preschool Promotion
Boys, Last Day of School

No comments:

Post a Comment