Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valentine's Day

Last Saturday it was Valentine's Day.  First thing the boys did after they woke up was to open their Valentine's Day package from Grandpa and Grandma in Idaho.  They were excited to get stickers and paper, and they quickly set to making a craft.  The boys also had gotten me some chocolates, and they gave those to me first thing as well.

Craft Time
I usually like to make the boys a special breakfast, but since we all had colds, I decided on having heart shaped biscuits instead (hopefully avoiding too much sugar).  They seemed to like them!

Heart Biscuits 
Breakfast
Later we went to Sabbath School and church.  And after we came home and had lunch, I gave the boys their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Youker and a small candy treat that I had gotten them.  It was all very exciting.

After lunch I took the boys up to the park.  Jeff wanted to run some errands and get things for dinner which he made for me later that night.  When he got back, he gave me some flowers.  That night, we fed the boys early and put them to bed a little earlier than usual.  Jeff then made us a nice dinner.  We had a cheese plate, fresh ravioli, caesar salad, carrots, and he made chocolate souffle dessert.  Then he really surprised me when upon exchanging gifts, had gave me a box of chocolates and a new laptop computer!  Yep, a laptop.  Our old one was literally falling apart.  This is of course the family laptop, but since he has his own iPad, I will mostly be using the laptop.  It was a nice Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment