Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tree

The boys and I with our tree
What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been.  I haven't been able to sit down much since moving, but I can say we are in the house and enjoying our new home so much!  I have lots of things to say, but for now I will talk about getting our Christmas tree this year. 

For the past few years we go out to a farm north of here.  We select and cut down our own tree.  Then we enjoy a little hot chocolate around the fire.  We try to get out early before the crowds hit.  Then we come home and decorate.  We had to unpack our decorations and locate them.  And we've slowly been putting up things around the house and outside too.

We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.  Take a moment to breath, and take it all in.  Enjoy!


Daniel helps push while Daddy cuts

Some hot chocolate for Sam

Simon working on the selection process

No comments:

Post a Comment