Friday, May 30, 2014

Sam's Birthday/Mother's Day

Since Sam's birthday is May 12, he and I will always share the Mother's Day holiday.  And we did that this year again too!  Sunday morning, Jeff took the boys out to the store, and they all came back with flowers they had picked out for me.  It was so sweet.  Jeff got me a soda maker this year.  I need to learn how to use it, I think it will be fun!  We got Sam a new bike for his birthday this year.  He's getting used to it.


Later that morning, we went to Jeff's parent's house to have a brunch and celebrate Sam.  He opened a couple of presents.  Then we were off to do a bike ride.  They have something in Portland called the Portland Parkways.  A part of a neighborhood closes some of its streets and people are able to safely ride or walk.  It is centered around parks in the area, and at each park there are vendors selling food.  It's a fun place to stop if kiddos need a break to run around and play.



After riding the parkway, we went to dinner to finish celebrating.  I think Sam had a great day.  I know I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment