Monday, December 30, 2013

Resolutions 2014

I'm excited to start my resolutions for 2014.  When deciding what my resolutions should be this year, I thought back over the past couple of years.  Some of my decisions will be similar and some will be new.  Here they are:

1.  I want to run 1,000 miles this year.  I was about 50 short this year.  I think if I add a mile a week that should be close to hitting the 1,000 mile mark.  I want to keep doing races, but the races won't be part of my resolution.

2.  I want to read at least 10 books this year.  I get stuck reading magazines or the newspaper, and I don't read that many books.  I want to change that and do more book reading this year.

3.  Continue giving away at least one bag of things a month.  I fell behind last year, and since we will be moving in a year (or two), I'd like to get rid of more stuff!

4.  Continue spending time with Jeff on a regular basis.  Last year it was trying to get away at least every other month without the kids.  I'd like to continue that.

5.  More blogs!  I want to keep writing. 

6.  Go off Facebook.  I will be deleting my account on January 1.

I hope all of you have a wonderful 2014!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment