Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

What a nice day we had yesterday.  The boys and I really looked forward to Valentine's Day this year.  The boys made cards for family, and then Daniel made cards for his classmates at school.  Daniel also decorated a box to put all of his cards and things in.  I made the boys a special breakfast of heart shaped pancakes, which they thought was fun.  Then, for dinner, I fed the boys early so we could put them to bed a little early.  Jeff came home and made a wonderful dinner of pasta, etc.  We even had chocolate souffle for dessert.  Jeff got me chocolates and flowers.  I've always loved Valentine's Day as a day to recognize how much we love each other.  I know we don't need a day to celebrate our love for one another, but it's nice to take a day and do something a little extra special.  However I want everyone to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you...not just on Valentine's Day but on every day of the year.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Working on Their Valentine's Cards

Heart-Shaped Pancakes

Daniel and his Pancake

Simon Working on his Breakfast

Sam and his Pancake

My Flowers from Jeff, high on a shelf so Figgy won't eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment