Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy...Crazy!

Those Three Adorable Children I'm Taking Care Of
I thought when I started this blog that I would be so faithful and update it on a regular basis.  I can't believe how quickly even a week goes by and I realize I haven't updated my blog yet.  How will I have regular followers if my blog isn't updated?  So on my list of things to do is update my blog, but life is just so busy and crazy!  When do I have time?  I have a house to clean, pictures to download onto the computer, pictures to post on facebook, packages to get ready to mail, bills to pay, birthday parties to plan for, oh and yes, I have three adorable children to take care of.  Perhaps I should hire a personal assistant.  Needless to say, things are great and wonderful, but my blog might have to wait a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life insane? I only have 2 adorable little boys and they are both in school for a few hours a week and I still can't get anything done!

    ReplyDelete